A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Stalford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Stalford is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stalford
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Stalford Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Stalford graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Stalford has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospitals
- McDowell Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly F Stalford MD is a female Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly F. Stalford practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Stalford has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kimberly Stalford practices Psychiatry near Asheville, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Hendersonville, NC.
See Asheville Psychiatrists.