A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Stalford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Stalford is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Stalford graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Stalford has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospitals
- McDowell Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly F Stalford MD is a female Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly F. Stalford practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Stalford has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kimberly Stalford practices Psychiatry near Asheville, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Hendersonville, NC.
See Asheville Psychiatrists.