Dr. Kimberly Fallon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kimberly Fallon?

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Kimberly Fallon?

• Good

Great experience

Love this practice!!

November 3rd, 2015

Amazing doctor!

Dr. Fallon is am amazing doctor. She's super nice and sweet and makes you feel very conformable. Office staff is also very pleasant. I travel 45 minutes to see doctor Fallon and come next month I will be traveling an hour and a half and I am perfectly happy doing so!

January 20th, 2015

Found my new doctor! Great experience!

April 9th, 2014

I like Dr. Fallon and find that she takes the time to answer your questions and has great bedside manner. However, while the office staff is also pleasant, they have all seemed disorganized and not on the same page through my pregnancy. Test results were not given to me and when I have asked questions, I get different answers. I always wait at least an hour before being seen. Just have not been very happy with the attention during my pregnancy and how unorganized everyone has been.

November 8th, 2012

Be prepared to hold on the phone for a LONG time; a very long time. There should be a better way to confirm appts; making it was hard enough.Great otherwise though.

August 24th, 2012

What a gentle and nice doctor!

I saw Dr. Fallon for the first time this morning because I have an infection. I have been to gynecologists for 30 years and Dr. Fallon is now at the top of my list. She was so gentle that the speculum didn't hurt, and she took time to speak with me. It was the best experience I've ever had with a gynecologist, and I absolutely recommend her. Her office and nursing staff were also top notch, very nice women. I can't answer the question about follow-up care because my appointment was just a few hours ago, but I expect that it will be just as good. So glad I found this doctor!

August 14th, 2012

Fantastic Doctor!

I was referred to Dr. Fallon by a friend of mine about 1 year ago. I had recently moved to Bergen County and was 2 months pregnant. From the first visit with her until she delivered my baby boy, she was fantastic! Extremely caring,very professional, great bedside manner and spent extra time with me at every appointment answering any questions that I had. She also works with a terrific Physician's Assistant who was always pleasant, helpful and caring. My husband and I were so pleased with the entire process. I will continue to see Dr. Fallon and will recommend her to all of my friends!

February 7th, 2012

Excellent Doctor!!

She is wonderful, caring, knowledgeable, etc. etc. etc. She knows what she is doing and gives the best advice and treatment! I've been going to her since a year now. Highly recommend her!!

January 25th, 2012

Wonderful manner; great communication skills; excellent diagnostician; thorough; kind; gentle. Highest recommendation!!! Great experience.

March 4th, 2010

A wonderful doctor

Dr. Fallon is a remarkable physician with excellent surgical skills and a friendly and kind bedside manner. She was able to treat a problem I had that ...

March 4th, 2010

Best experience ever!

Dr. Fallon took excellent care of me. I had seen three different doctors previously and not one was able to help except Dr. Fallon. She was understanding and extremely patient during my exam. She needed to operate and took the time to reassure me both before and after surgery. I am pleased to say that I healed quickly and the follow up visits were equally positive. I cannot recommend this doctor highly enough!

December 20th, 2009

Great experience...

Dr. Fallon's office is warm and inviting and she is caring, patient, knowledgeable and kind. I highly recommend her.