Dr. Kimberly Farry Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kimberly Farry?

May 10th, 2015

I was treated well and received excellent care. She was friendly and put me at ease.

September 17th, 2010

It is very difficult to get an appointment since her office hours are so limited. I believe her last appointments are at 4:00, and they are closed on Fridays. She also only does certain procedures on certain days. Also, when I call the office, they never answer. I always have to leave a messege, and they usually don't respond for a few hours or the next day. Recently, I showed up to my appointment, and realized they moved office locations. I spoke to the receptionist several times when scheduling an appointment, and she never mentioned them moving. I called to get their new location, but no answer. I ended up having to call around to people I knew to figure out where they moved.Luckily I still made it to my appointment on time. There was only one person in front of me, and a couple of women came in behind me. This being said, I was the last person called back after about 20 minutes of waiting. I then go to my room and wait for another 25-30 minutes before the midwife came to see me. I actually really like the midwives in the office, and I liked Dr. Farry when I saw her, but the way they run their business is extremely inconvenient. I have been going to Dr. Farry's office now for about three years, and I have only seen Dr. Farry once and that was for a special procedure. I don't like going to see a gynecologist, paying to see a gynecologist, and not seeing a gynecologist. Although I do feel the midwives do an excellent job, I am paying for a specialist and it would be nice to know she actually exists.In my most recent appointment, I showed interest in switching my birth control to possibly an IUD. Since Dr. Farry merged with St. Joseph's Hospital (Catholic Hospital) they cannot perform that procedure in their Buckhannon office, and they said I would have to go to their Elkins location to get it inserted. They acted as though they were the only gynecological office around and had no competition. I understand that different people have different beliefs, but it is an office for women's health! How can they not offer birth control??!

May 25th, 2017