A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Fitch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Fitch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Fitch, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fitch graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Fitch has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Ann Fitch MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly A. Fitch practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Fitch has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kimberly Fitch practices Psychiatry near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Austin, TX.
See Minneapolis Psychiatrists.