A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Fitzpatrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fitzpatrick
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fitzpatrick Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Fitzpatrick, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fitzpatrick graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Fitzpatrick has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- University Physicians Hospital at Kino
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Ann Fitzpatrick MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly A. Fitzpatrick practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Fitzpatrick has 1 office location.
Dr. Kimberly Fitzpatrick practices Diagnostic Radiology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Radiologists.