A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Fitzpatrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Fitzpatrick, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fitzpatrick graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Fitzpatrick has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- University Physicians Hospital at Kino
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Ann Fitzpatrick MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly A. Fitzpatrick practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Fitzpatrick has 5 office locations.
Dr. Kimberly Fitzpatrick practices Diagnostic Radiology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Radiologists.