A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Fitzpatrick, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Fitzpatrick graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.More Education & Awards
Dr. Fitzpatrick has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- St Joseph`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fitzpatrick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Fitzpatrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kimberly A. Fitzpatrick practice?
Dr. Kimberly Fitzpatrick practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Kim Fitzpatrick, Dr. Kimberlee Fitzpatrick, Dr. Kimberley Fitzpatrick