A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Fitzpatrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fitzpatrick
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fitzpatrick Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Fitzpatrick, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fitzpatrick graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Fitzpatrick has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- University Physicians Hospital at Kino
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Ann Fitzpatrick MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly A. Fitzpatrick practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Fitzpatrick has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kimberly Fitzpatrick practices Diagnostic Radiology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Radiologists.