A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Forde:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Forde is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Forde, BA, MD, MS is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Esophageal and Gastric Varices
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Hepatic Encephalopathy
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Liver Disease (Alcoholic)
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Forde graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Forde has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- UPHS Presbyterian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Forde BA, MD, and MS is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly Forde practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Forde has 5 office locations.
Dr. Kimberly Forde practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Gastroenterologists, and Philadelphia Hepatologists.