A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Forde:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Forde is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Forde
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Forde Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Forde, BA, MD, MS is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Esophageal and Gastric Varices
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Hepatic Encephalopathy
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Liver Disease (Alcoholic)
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Failure
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Forde graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Forde has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Forde BA, MD, and MS is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly Forde practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Forde has 5 office locations.
Dr. Kimberly Forde practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Gastroenterologists, and Philadelphia Hepatologists.