A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Fordham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Fordham is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Fordham, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fordham graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Fordham has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/St. Helena Hospital
- Adventist Health/Redbud Community Hospital
- ST Helena Hospital Clearlake
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Fordham MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly Fordham practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Fordham has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kimberly Fordham practices Family Medicine near Middletown, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Clearlake, CA.
See Middletown Family Physicians.