A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Fordham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Fordham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fordham
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Fordham Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Fordham, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fordham graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Fordham has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/St. Helena Hospital
- Adventist Health/Redbud Community Hospital
- ST Helena Hospital Clearlake
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Jo Fordham MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly J. Fordham practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Fordham has 1 office location.
Dr. Kimberly Fordham practices Family Medicine near Middletown, CA.
See Middletown Primary Care Doctors.