Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kimberly Fortner
Dr. Kimberly Fortner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Knoxville, TN, with other offices in Franklin, TN and Franklin, TN (and 3 other locations). She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Maternal and Fetal Medicine. Dr. Fortner is affiliated with Duke University Hospital, Monroe Carell Jr Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt and Durham Regional Hospital. Dr. Fortner has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Kimberly Fortner has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
Dr. Kimberly Fortner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Knoxville, TN.
Dr. Hayley Trimble
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Residency
Knoxville, TN 0 mi7
Dr. Larry Kilgore
Gynecologic Oncology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Knoxville, TN 0 mi37
Dr. Stephanie Cross
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Knoxville, TN 0 mi25