inactive

Kimberly Fortner MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 27th, 2016
can't go wrong with Dr. Fortner
She is amazingly kind and incredibly smart. Explains things well and gentle.

December 11th, 2015
Excellent doctor! I loved talking to her! Great advice and nice, calm, reassuring way of talking to us about our baby. Thank you!!!!!!

April 3rd, 2014
Dr. Fortner is personally the best doctor that I have ever been too....She is very compassionate and very smart....She explains things in a way that makes sense and she does her absolute best to provide her patients with exceptional care.....I came into contact with her at Vanderbilt after my first miscarriage in 2012...I was then referred back to Vanderbilt after complications with my recent pregnancy and she was my doctor....She took very good care of me and my husband and I am so glad she delivered my daughter....I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone needing women's health services.....You will not be disappointed....

May 5th, 2011
I had some significant issues that had been previously mis-diagnosed. Dr. Fortner took exceptional care and time to determine what my actual gyn needs were and then met them. Exceeded them, in fact! She is a wonderful physician and her patients are very lucky to have her.