Dr. Kimberly Foster Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kimberly Foster?

July 27th, 2016

Dr Foster is wonderful. She is easy to talk with and has a genuine caring personality. I highly recommend her.

October 22nd, 2015

One of Evansvilles finest doctors

Dr Foster is by far the most caring, compassionate OBGYN. She really listens to her patients, celebrated and cries with them. She called to check up on me after my D&C and gave me hope. She then celebrated with tears of joy when she found out I was pregnant with my rainbow baby years later. She kept me calm when I encountered problems in delivery and helped me make decisions that ultimately saved my daughters life. If it wasn't for her support and encouragement, I would not be the mother I am today.

March 30th, 2011

Very knowledgable and kind, always took extra time with me. Excellent surgeon. would not go to any other physician.

January 17th, 2011

I had a terrible birth experience with my first birth. My OB at the time was induction happy and in a huge hurry to speed up my labor. She also rushed me during every appointment and always seemed to have one foot out the door.With my second pregnancy I went to Dr. Foster as a suggestion from a friend. She was amazing! She answered all of my questions and showed so much concern. Her bedside manner can not be touched by another other doctor I have ever known. I have several friends who are LD nurses and they all say that she is the best!

September 3rd, 2017