A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Fuld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fuld
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Fuld, DO is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Fuld graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Fuld has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly B Fuld DO is a female Pediatrician, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly B. Fuld practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Fuld has 1 office location.
Dr. Kimberly Fuld practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians and Philadelphia Pediatric Specialists.