A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Fuld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fuld
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Fuld Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Fuld, DO is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Fuld graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Fuld has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly B Fuld DO is a female Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly B. Fuld practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Fuld has 1 office location.
Dr. Kimberly Fuld practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians and Philadelphia Pediatric Specialists.