A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Fuld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Fuld, DO is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Fuld graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Fuld has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fuld accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 14 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 6 plans