A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Barrow Gaither:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Barrow Gaither graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Barrow Gaither has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Casa Grande Regional Medical Center
- Peachtree Reg Hosp, Newnan, Ga
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Barrow Gaither MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly Barrow Gaither practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Barrow Gaither has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kimberly Barrow Gaither practices Emergency Medicine near Acworth, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Casa Grande, AZ.
See Acworth Emergency Physicians.