Dr. Kimberly Gallagher Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kimberly Gallagher?

Excellent professional

Posted on July 25th, 2016

Dr Gallagher continues to keep abreast of research in the medical field. She is astute and can blend her years of experience and current medical learning into an strong knowledge base. I have never had to wait in the several years she has been my doctor. She always takes the time to discuss in depth my current issues. Her staff are very cheerful, professional and helpful - I have never had a mistake in prescriptions.

Very dissapointed

Posted on September 29th, 2014

I transferred to Dr. Gallagher after my PCP retired and ever since then , roughly around 2012 I have maybe seen her 4 times total and have had nothing but headaches. Don't get me wrong, shes an excellent doctor but she is a doctor where it is her way or the highway. She won't listen to you and only answers questions about medical conditions when asked. It took me 4 months to get an appointment with her inicially and she isn't good about getting you scheduled for urgent matters. I have two life threatening medical conditions which I continued to tell her about now for two years and the response I got from her was "youre too young to have anything wrong with you" And now recently almost losing my life again with my second child after she refused to send me for any tests, and I ended up in the hospital that was the last straw for me. If youre someone who just needs casual checkups, then she might be the doctor for you but if youre someone like myself who has several medical conditions that needs regular appointments then i wouldnt recommend her

Best family practice MD in Delaware

Posted on June 25th, 2012

Everything went well

Posted on May 21st, 2008

Very friendly, but gives info only when asked. Had trouble reaching her when needed.

Posted on November 7th, 2017