LOVE HER!! show details LOVE HER!!
Nov 14th, 2013

Dr.Gecsi took great care of me during my pregnancy. I had a lot of pain and swelling and she was always understanding, helpful and kind to me. During my delivery she made sure I was comfortable and explained everything to me. I am very thankful to have an ObGyn like her!! She helped me bring my little boy into this world and he is healthy and happy. Her staff is also very kind, especially her Medical Assistant Samanda!

would definitely not recommend show details would definitely not recommend
by Caroline on Oct 25th, 2013

Dr. Gesci was my OB for a short time when we were new to the Cleveland area. She was accepting new patients and close to our home so I decided to go with her. Unfortunately, I quickly decided a change of doctors was needed. Her bedside manner is very condescending, she's late and doesn't bother to explain why and canceled appointments frequently. I wanted a doctor who showed compassion and real interest in me and my pregnancy since we were going to be spending so much time together. I would not recommend her to any friends or family.

Sep 5th, 2012

Dr. Gecsi is very friendly and nice but it is impossible to get an appointment. She works less than 2 days in the office. She cancels appointments and reschedules without consulting her patient. The office staff is not very adept at handling urgent situations. Overall, I feel that the doctor and staff do not care about me, but they sure are good at charging me and the insurance company. 9/5/12

Okay Doctor/but not caring show details Okay Doctor/but not caring
by Patient in norwak ohio on May 26th, 2009

I found Dr. Gecsi to have poor bedside manners. My opinion of her is shared by many recent and past patients of hers. Many people have changed doctors because they feel she just doesn't care.