A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Gerhart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Gerhart is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Gerhart, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gerhart graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Gerhart has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- Tucson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Denise Gerhart FAAP and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly D. Gerhart practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Gerhart has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kimberly Gerhart practices Pediatrics near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Pediatricians.