Dr. Kimberly Hass DO Patient Reviews

July 13th, 2012
I am so happy with Dr. Goerdt. I have been a patient of hers for 14 years and have always been pleased with her.

July 9th, 2012
Best Family Physician
Dr. Goerdt is one of those all too rare Doctors who actually listens and takes time to communicate in a caring and understandable way. I referred my adult daughter to her after she had her first child for family care and she feels the same way. I hope I never have to have another family physician. Dr. Goerdt is the best.

September 1st, 2011
I saw Dr. Goerdt for a few years and was satisfied, for the most part, with her as my doctor. She was good to work with for my hypothyroidism. I had gone to her asking for help on losing some weight, names of nutritionists, etc., anything she could do to help get me going in the right direction. Her response was "Let's face it, you are never going to look like me." I was shocked at that comment to say the least. That was 2 years ago. Needless to say, I haven't gone back to see her since.

July 19th, 2010
Excellent Family Physician. Very thourough in her examinations. Always very upfront regarding your overall health and what to expect down the road if you do not make necessary changes. Takes a geninune interest in caring for my entire family and their well being. Would highly recommned her to anyone wanting a great family physician.