Dr. Kimberly Grill DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 24th, 2016
Office staff very unprofessional
Tried to make a new patient appointment and I was told the same thing that a prior reviewer had posted: "must verify your insurance coverage yourself." I have never heard that from a doctor's office staff before. That is part of their job. Well, that was prior to advising them of my plan to which they were sure I was covered to see Dr. Grill. But, I was advised the scheduler was busy at that moment and someone would return my call shortly to schedule the appointment. Well, no return call was received from the scheduler. Bummer, if this physician really is good, and we need more good doctors in the world, she really needs to consider obtaining a more helpful staff or giving the current employees some serious customer service training. Patients deserve the most caring treatment from all employees within a practice, a must in order for sick patients to get well, frustrating them is counterproductive.

December 2nd, 2015
I was a former patient and could not have had a better physician !

October 7th, 2015
An wonderful, smart, caring doctor!

October 30th, 2014
Insurance confirmation?
I just tried to make an appointment as I was referred by another specialist specifically to see this physician. I was asked if my insurance allowed me to see this Dr. I replied that I have Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO. And regardless I would pay out of pocket if needed to see a physician my specialist advised me to see. I asked if the Dr. is a provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield. The receptionist said yes and they would make me an appointment after I confirmed it with my insurance company. I had heard this practice had an unpleasant and disrespectful staff, but I didn't pay any heed as my Dr. spoke so highly of Dr. Grill. Needless to say I am disgusted by the bizarre passive aggressive attitude I encountered on the phone. A PPO clearly indicates to the educated that a patient may choose her physicians unlike an HMO.

June 10th, 2013
Good Doctor, Nasty Staff
I find Dr.Grill to be thorough and accurate. She is easy to talk to and doesn't give you the feeling of being rushed out. Having said that, dealing with her office staff is an entirely different subject. These ladies are rude and condescending. I have played with the thought of finding a new Doctor just because I don't want to be treated that way. It is a shame, great doctor but it is ruined by her staff.

June 7th, 2013
very good
I had a great visit. She has great bedside manner and is very complete. I will recommend to friends of mine who are looking for compassionate, female physician.

March 2nd, 2013
Very Arrogant Office Culture, Values Doctor’s Time Above Patients
Waited about 2 months to establish with this doctor and was originally told to arrive 15 minutes early for paperwork. Called 25 minutes prior to my appointment for directions and to my surprise, was informed that my appointed had been canceled. In a very crass manor, I was informed that new patients are to arrive 30 minutes prior to their appointment time. Although this was in complete contrast to what was originally relayed, I inquired about rescheduling. After receiving what amounted to a lecture about the importance of the doctor’s time and in an effort to save my time, I asked if they could send me the paperwork. Surprisingly they vehemently refused. I was then transferred to another person who demeanor was even worse. After reiterating the importance of the doctor’s schedule, she relayed that it is their policy that paperwork must be filled out in person and if I didn’t like it “I was welcome to find another doctor”. I was completely taken aback by her hubris and condescending attitude. I wasted two months, time and gas to see this doctor only to find out that her office staff is extremely condescending, arrogant and rude. Based upon the office culture, it is evidently clear this doctor places a higher value on her own time more than that of her patients.

February 7th, 2012
Dr. Kimberly Grill is highly recommended by me.
I would recommend Dr. Grill to any person who is looking for a Dr. she understands what you are saying as a layperson. If she does not know exactly what is wrong, she runs test to find out. If you are hospitalized, she personally visits you. Not someone from a pool of Dr. who you have never seen before and will never see again.

December 13th, 2011
Fantastic Doctor
Dr. Grill, is what the profession should be about. She obviously cares about my well being and seemed to go above and beyond with her examination. She is generous with her time, and her bedside manner is genuine. It is comforting knowing Dr. Grill is my physcian.

January 20th, 2011
Dr. Grill is the best doctor I've ever visited! I would highly recommend her to anyone!

June 9th, 2017