A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Hageman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Hageman is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hageman
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hageman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Hageman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Hageman graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hageman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Fletcher Allen Health Care - Fanny Allen Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly A Hageman MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly A. Hageman practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Hageman has 1 office location.
Dr. Kimberly Hageman practices Family Medicine near Milton, VT.
See Milton Primary Care Doctors.