Dr. Kimberly Hamilton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kimberly Hamilton?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Kimberly Hamilton?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 10th, 2016

Very thorough and listened to my concerns

Dr Hamilton was first my Rheumatologist. And although the condition that I thought I had was not the case, she listened to my concerns, ordered many tests, explained everything, and prescribed medication as needed. She followed up with me every two weeks, until I became comfortable. When she changed to Internal Medicine, I was happy to make her my primary care doctor. It just so happens that when I came in for my physical, I was under extreme stress and she again listened and made appropriate referrals. She is great!

September 29th, 2016

Incompetent and Inept

This woman is insecure, inarticulate and incompetent. Drugs aren't the only answer. Insensitive, UNABLE to listen or comprehend H& P details. Clearly overwhelmed and flustered by the job demands and expectations. Follow up is nonexistent even when requested MULTIPLE TIMES. If she is the last available physician find a priest and get last rites.....

August 13th, 2016

would have known as much if i would have stayed home. no bedside manor, not helpful. seemed to be more interested in getting to next patient. i took a wealth of information so she could understand my overall health-she ignored everything. worst experience i ever had with a doctor....

September 18th, 2015

Do not see this Doctor!

Worst Experience I have ever had. If I could give 0 stars I would. Terrible bedside manner, Completely wrong with her diagnosis and forgot to call me with the results of my x rays. And I have been a patient of this practice for 25 + years without one complaint.

September 15th, 2015

Satisfied Patient

I saw Dr. Hamilton as a result of a minor eye injury. Dr. Hamilton was professional, patient, and responsive to questions and concerns and provided clear, concise answers to questions and concerns. Her examination was thorough and professional. My eye injury was a minor complaint and I doubt that it tasked the professional training and skills this physician has acquired...but I never got the feeling--via word or action--that my condition, questions or concerns were less than important to the circumstances. All in all a very successful and satisfactory visit to the doctor. I would recommend that Dr. Hamilton have a new photo take for her profile. She's much more attractive than pictured.

August 11th, 2015

One of the best doctor I every been seen by

October 4th, 2013

My Experience

From the positive side, she was very punctual with my appointments. Very professional in her protocol and dress. On the negative side, she really did not seem to care much about my issues and at the initial appointment she ordered blood work and bone density test. All very routine. I would have been more impressed with her if she would have taken more time with me and asked more questions, examined me or at least pretended to care. She came across to me as being uncaring and all business. My PCP, who is also a Wellspan doctor is everything she isn't.

June 19th, 2013

would not recommend

went to see this Doctor for persistant joint pain for years, patches of numbness at joints, fatigue. Family history of Rheumatoid arthritis turned out to have seronegative RA diagnosed by Hershey Rheumatology- took years to figure out with the "Wellspan" system and a few weeks for Hershey to figure out

March 18th, 2013

Love this doctor !!

She is to me very caring and polite. She does all that she can to make you feel comfortable. She spends as much time with me as allowed. She is with Wellspan and is only allowed so much time with each patient. Not her fault. I have recommended her to many and they all just love her. I had to wait longer than I wanted, before I could get in to see her as a new patient. I never have to wait for my appointment time and most of the staff are very nice there.

October 26th, 2012

not very impressed & I am still sick!!

Dr. Hamilton is extremely clinical. Doesn't offer alot of answers to a person who is dealing with a debilitating illness or shows alot of real concern. Just sends you for bloodwork and that is about all she goes by. I am not thrilled with her bedside manner or personality as a specialists.

September 8th, 2012

Awful experience the worst physician I have ever seen!

She was uncaring, rude, to a very sick person who could not walk. AWFUL!!

August 16th, 2012

Dr. Hamilton is very thorough. She not only approaches the problem medically, but realisticly and with common sense and understanding. While doing all this, she is a nice person also. I would highly recommend her for treatment.