Family Physicians
Mc Loud Family Practice
704 S 8th St
McLoud, OK 74851
405-964-6463
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
 |  Best Family Practitioner I've ever seen.  |  show details
by T.C. Miller on May 8th, 2013

I've seen a lot of clinic doctors over the years, having spent 24 years in the Air Force. Dr. Hanigar is the most caring, compassionate doctor I've ever seen. Period. She opened her practice in McLoud, which had been abandoned by a previous doctor. Not only did she bring a substandard practice up to par, she put her name and reputation on the line when she built a state-of-the-art clinic from the ground up. I can only imagine the hundreds of thousands of dollars that cost. She also built it across the street from a nursing home, which means the elderly get her knowledge and caring attitude. She also chose to affiliate with St. Anthony's huge medical system, in order to better serve her patients. I only hope she stays in McLoud until she retires. (BTW, for the women who's boy has asthma, how about the rest of the doctors at acute care? They apparently didn' properly diagnose him. The women who couldn't get her child seen on the spur of the moment should consider that if he was truly sick, she should have taken him to the ER in Shawnee, or Midwest City.)

|  Dr, Hanigar ( The BEST Dr. in the world!)  |  show details
May 9th, 2012

Dr. Hanigar is one of the most caring Dr. I have ever been seen by. You can tell that she loves what she does. She just makes you feel like you are the only one she is caring for. Absolutely love her.

|  DON'T GO SEE HER!!  |  show details
Oct 14th, 2011

Dr. Hanigar has no compassion for anyone and has no idea how to interact with her patients. Her staff is rude and equally uncaring. If you are on medicare or disability, she'll find some reason to stop seeing you because she is only interested in seeing people with insurance so she can make more money.

|  show details
Jan 24th, 2011

terrific doctor. great bedside manner. courteous staff. communicates freely with the McLoud schools if needed.

|  Exceptional health care provider  |  show details
by Dennis Raley on Oct 11th, 2010

I've been a patient for over five years. Dr. Hanigar has seen me through many, many different types of appointments. Quite frankly your crazy, if you think you can find a more caring or compassionate physician.

|  miss diagnosed my child and blamed me.  |  show details
by done with this doctor. on Nov 17th, 2009

does not seem to listen to parents. my son could have died from his asthma it took me month literally months to get her to listen to me that he didn't have a cold or child bronchitis. he was having asthma attacks and they kept prescribing him amoxacillian saying he had some congestion. NO he had asthma. he is 2. Then the nerve of them to tell me to not let him get that bad again. HELLO!! i took him to urgent care several times. i had months worth of visits to her office. and when i finally said i think he has asthma it was like bells and whistles went off. They should have know the signs and listened to me. i had no prior exposure to asthma...so how is it that i knew what they had but he was misdiagnosed a hand full of times by a doctor. LISTEN to the parents they know their children and when something is amiss...

|  doctor does not honor her oath, turs away dangerously sick child  |  show details
Aug 31st, 2009

my 6 year old son had developed a seriously dangerous upper respiratory infection that was so bad that he was bleeding out of both sides of his nose and was having trouble breathing. my wife took him to the closest doctor, Kimberly hanigar. she was greated with an attitude and was told that she would not see my child cause he didn't have an appointment . I guess if you had a heart attack in the parking lot you would just have to die if you had no appointment. doctors are supposed to aid the sick regardless of their ability to strictly adhere to their rules. have you ever tried to make an appointment on a Sunday night. we were not asking for charity, we were willing to pay cash for her help but I would not take it for free now.

|  doctor violates her oath, turns away sick child  |  show details
by ghostzero0 on Aug 31st, 2009 on kudzu.com