A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Harney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Harney is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Harney, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Harney graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Harney has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Sequoia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Susan Harney MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly S. Harney practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Harney has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kimberly Harney practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA.
See Palo Alto Obstetricians & Gynecologists.