Dr. Kimberly Hartzfeld Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kimberly Hartzfeld?

Great Doctor

Posted on August 30th, 2017

I met Dr Hartzfeld during my first pregnancy in 2009. She was amazing and talked me through everything. When I got pregnant again in 2012 I went back to see her. Sadly, that pregnancy, and the 3 after ended in early loss and Dr Hartzfeld was there through it all. I even followed her to (now) 3 different practices. When I finally did get my 2nd baby, she was amazing and went above and beyond to help keep me sane. I am glad that I am now done with having kids, because she no longer delivers babies, but I will see her for all of my female needs when possible.

patient

Posted on June 20th, 2016

First off the wait was short . Good. She was so delightfully attentive and listened carefully .I am extremely pleased and happy to find her

Best Doctor

Posted on August 21st, 2014

Dr. Hartzfield is one of the best doctors ever. She is nothing like Dr.Hunt. she truly needs her own practice instead of share one with Dr.Hunt ( who is the worst doctor i have ever had. PLEASE do not see Dr.Hunt.)

What a great Doctor!!!

Posted on September 21st, 2012

Doctor Hartzfeld is such a great doctor! She always took her time to make me feel comfortable. Being pregnant with my first child and being a young mom she had such a great bedside manner. During delivery in the hospital she was great. I would recommend her in a heartbeat and she will deliver all my babies!

II think she is awesome.

Posted on December 15th, 2011

Amazing!

Posted on March 1st, 2011

I recently had my first visit with Dr. Hartzfeld. I have been visiting Contemporary care for women since 2006. The office is clean, and front desk staff is very kind. I didnt even pick out a magazine before they called me back into exam room, i would say it was less than 5 minutes. As soon as Dr. Hartzfeld walked into the exam room i felt very comfortable, she made eye contact and was very thorough. I felt like she and i were old friends. Dr. Hartzfeld took time to answer questions unrelated to my specific visit and didn't pressure me to take medication.I would recommend her to everyone, even my daughter. VERY PLEASANT EXPERIENCE!

Posted on July 22nd, 2009

She was very nice, and spent plenty of time with me, but she was kind of in and out of the exam room a lot, and misdiagnosed a patch on the inside of my leg as being just dry skin, when it was a fungal infection.

Posted on May 26th, 2009

go see her she was perfect for my procedures.

Posted on November 3rd, 2017