A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Heightchew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Heightchew, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Heightchew graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Heightchew has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Ann Heightchew MD is a female Pathologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly A. Heightchew practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Heightchew has 1 office location.
Dr. Kimberly Heightchew practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Clinical Pathology near Wynnewood, PA.
See Wynnewood Pathologists.