Dr. Kimberly Heiselman Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Kimberly Heiselman?

Feel worse when you leave!

Posted on November 29th, 2013

I don't visit the doctor unless I'm about dead. I just don't have the time or money to keep going back and forth. I've had a fever, severe cough, body aches, a throat that feels like broken glass for almost a week now, and you would think that would warrant a script for an antibiotic and possibly a cough syrup to allow you to sleep and your sore ribs to rest. But no, she wants to give it longer, she wants you to suffer longer, maybe even get another fee. I even called back to ask for help, saying I didn't think I could make it through the weekend without some relief. No, she said. I even asked for a strep test, to no avail. She did not give me one. Have you ever felt worse when you left the dr instead of better, and cared for, like you should? Run from this one!! She is one of those doctors that doesn't believe in medicine, too bad, tough it out, it won't hurt her at all if you end up missing two weeks of work when that time could have been cut in half. I guess I am so shocked because other doctors I've seen here were wonderful and the support staff is great.

Dr. Kim Heiselman crappy care.

Posted on June 7th, 2013

I broken my foot & went to Mars Hill Medical for care.They X-Ray it and sent me home. My foot continued to hurt bad. As I still had to work. Dr. Kim Heiselman was suppose to get me a appointment with a orthopedic. This never happen. I finally went on my own. Yes, it was broken & I had to wear a cast for months. Maybe if I had gotten the care I needed sooner it wouldn't have taken as long to heal.

DR. Heiselman is Clueless. Misdiagnois several times.

Posted on May 31st, 2013

I had 3 large cysts in my throat. I saw Dr. Heiselman on 3 different occasions but she continued to misdiagnois my case. I had lose from 126 to 96 pounds when I had a specialists review my case. At that time I was diagnoised with Cysts in my throat. I couldn't swallow. kept getting choaked. If I hadn't followed thru with my own determanation to figure out my Health problem. Dr. Heiselman wouldn"t or couldn't figure it out. I think that she should go back to school.

Dr. Kimberly Nichols Heiselman

Posted on May 28th, 2013

Find yourself another Doctor. All she does is write prescriptions. Wrong or not. Doesn't care how you feel. Always in a hurry to leave. Has also deleted Lab Test from the lab & medical Chart, but will bill your insurance for these test....doesn't seem like a 5 star doctor to me. May need to redo your ratings.

Posted on September 27th, 2012

A very caring and knowledgable doctor. Never makes you feel hurried. Spends time to answer all your questions.

Posted on August 2nd, 2012

Calm and knowledgeable...she has solved many of our family's medical issues with a rare combination of efficiency and compassion. There just aren't enough stars for how we feel about Dr. Kim!

Posted on February 20th, 2009

Was very unhappy with this doctor. She is a prescription writer. When my husband came to her for help with dizziness, she just wrote prescriptions. She wrote him drugs that were detrimental to his well being and very unnecessary for what was going on with him. When he would come back with bad side effects, and tell her what was going on she would write another prescription. Thankfully, we looked for and found another doctor that was able to help my husband.

Posted on December 16th, 2016