Dr. Kimberly Henry MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 12th, 2016
I had a face lift by Dr. Henry when I was 44 years old. The purpose was rejuvenation but I look totally different. My eyes look smaller and oddly shaped, my cheeks are amorphous and my pretty smile is gone forever. When I smile my upper teeth don't show on one side and I have a permanent droop. Prior to the procedure, she had described it as "a little tug up, here and there. " Had I understood she was doing a subperiosteal approach which has a much higher chance of nerve damage I would never have gone through with the surgery. I also had a chin implant placed during this procedure and aesthetically it was placed too high. Luckily, I sought the opinion of other plastic surgeons and an oral surgeon. A CT scan was done that showed the prosthesis was only a few millimeters from the roots of my front teeth, was malpostioned ( crooked) and causing an abscess. I notified Dr. Henry but she chose not to respond to my letter or calls.

August 16th, 2013
The first time I called to get information about the procedure I was interested in I spoke with Janelle who was truly amazing through the whole process. Dr Henry was comforting and reassuring especially on the day of my procedure. I still have my garment on so I haven't fully seen my results but from what I can tell I LOVE the work she did. When they say she is an artist it is an understatment. Everyone there is caring and kind. If I have another procedure done I will be going to Dr Henry!

May 14th, 2013
Exploring Options for Face Lift
Dr. Henry and her staff were very friendly, candid, and provided excellent information and guidance. I was exploring what options were available to me and the associated cost. I found Dr. Henry to be thorough, thoughtful, and spend more time with me than other specialists I interviewed. I appreciated her candor and knowledge. Hopefully I will be able to save the funds to have the procedure done.

October 4th, 2012
Exceptional!
Dr. Henry is the BEST! I went to her for my Breast Augmentation about a year and half ago and I am still so impressed with the whole experience I had with her and her staff! From the time of my consult where all my questions were answered, through surgery which went great and even her follow up...the whole thing has been wonderful! I'm so very pleased with my results and get so many compliments from friends who know about how amazing and natural I look. I couldn't be happier and honestly have not complaints what so ever. I recommend her often to people interested in Breast Aug. Surgery!

April 14th, 2011
Dr. Henry performed a full tummy-tuck on me in 2007. This was my first and only experience with plastic surgery. Her professionalism, office staff, and even office ambiance, show immediately her love and devotion of what she does. Her sincerety puts you at ease right away. This surgery has raised my self esteem so much, and now I even enjoy shopping for clothes again. Since having this surgery transform my shape, I now receive compliments almost daily on how nice I look. Being a woman in my 50's, this wasn't happening before. I checked out other surgeons before selecting Dr. Henry, but during the consultation I knew immediately that she was who I wanted to perform the tummy tuck. I'm now considering having eyelid surgery and she's the only one I would trust with such, what I consider to be, a very delicate and precise procedure--those are my eyes! Starting with the consultation, pre-appointments, surgery, and post-appointments, I am 100% satisfied with my results, and if I knew then what I know now, I would definitely choose to have this done by Dr. Henry!

March 10th, 2011
I felt like Dr Henry was the best surgeon for my needs. Having capsular contracture 2Xs. I was very cocerned going into surgery. She was the only sergeon of 4 to suggest mesh around the implant, and I feel was the best surgeon to do my surgery. I am very Happy.

February 27th, 2011
Here's the feedback I've been meaning to send for sometime.
I have been a bigger woman most of my adult life who would have never considered cosmetic surgery before kids and turning forty. My lower abdomen had always been a problem area but after two c-sections, I became increasingly unhappy with the part of my body that my children affectionately referred to as my "second tummy". I was wary but cautiously optimistic. Dr. Henry was attentive to my questions and concerns and explained every detail. It has been seven weeks since she performed extended abdominoplasty (tummy tuck) and the transformation has truly been amazing. The best part is that the results have more than exceeded my expectation. From the first visit to the surgery and every follow-up to date, my experience with Dr Henry and her staff has been very positive. I cannot begin to thank Dr Henry enough and highly recommend her services (and already have).

June 7th, 2010
Simply Amazing
I had a breast augmentation done in 2009 and I could not be happier with the results. Dr Henry and her staff were everything I could have asked for and more. They took care of every single one of my needs and made me feel so comfortable. The office was beautiful and Dr Henry was so kind. I look and feel amazing and highly reccomend this doctor :)

April 13th, 2010
Perfection!
I had the most amazing experience with DR. Henry. She and her staff were so helpful. I can't believe how great my chin looks. I finally have my youth back andI owe it to her completely! Thank you so much Dr. Henry!!!

April 1st, 2010
Just check it out for yourself!
I absolutely adore Dr. Henry's office. From start to fininsh it was prestine. I never thought they could make such a plain old gal feel so young and beautiful. I have been going there for years and will continue as long as I can!

March 23rd, 2010
All I can say is WOW!
I went to Dr. Henry because my Mom had heard of her. I really liked her after my first visit. I had lipo by her. My friend just got her breasts done and all I can say is WOW! They look amazing. I wanted her to do mine but now I'm positive... I'm doing it next month. I can't wait.

March 16th, 2010
She truly did what was appropriate for my body.
Dr. Henry and staff were absolutely amazing from start to finish! Dr. Henry is an extremely knowledgeable woman that did a pristine job. My scars and healing has been very smooth. My results are perfect; I finally have the confidence Ive always strived for thanks to Dr. Henry! Shes so amazing and talented at the top of her game. Id direct anyone to use Dr. Henry for her amazing service and care!