A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Herder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Herder is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Herder, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Herder graduated from University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry, Edmonton.
Dr. Herder has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Herder accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 22 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans