A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Herder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Herder is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Herder, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Herder graduated from University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry, Edmonton. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Herder has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Jean Herder MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly J. Herder practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Herder has 1 office location.
Dr. Kimberly Herder practices Internal Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists.