Dr. Kimberly West Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kimberly West?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 6th, 2017

Dr West delivered my 4 baby.This was the first time I had ever had any experience with her,she was a wonderful Dr an I highly recommend her if your having a baby. She's upfront she doesn't keep anything from you.. Over all I give her an A++++++

September 20th, 2016

Social Services

Dr. West has been my Doctor for more than 5 years and she is a great Doctor. She takes the time to ask if you have any questions, and makes sure to answer your questions thoroughly. She cares about her patients. I would not go to anyone else. Thank you Dr. West for your great care!!! God bless.

September 11th, 2011

Anti-marriage

I went to Dr. H with complaints about difficulties I was having with intimacy with my husband of many years. She just shrugged her shoulders and said "that's what happens when women get older." She did not ask any questions to get a better understanding of my situation. I felt like she honestly did not care about my over-all well-being, and my problems as a middle-aged, happily married woman who would like to continue having fullfilling sex with my husband. So I found a new doctor who provided helpful hints, like lubrication,and going on fun dates, which now seem like a no-brainers. I think Dr. Higgins still has a lot to learn.

September 8th, 2011

Quack

Doing harm, and continuing to do harm. Not all female OB-GYN's are what they seem.

September 6th, 2011

TRUSTWORTHY!!!

Don't believe all you read on the internet. I love this doctor and trust her with my life and my baby's life. She is honest and straight forward.

October 6th, 2010

I saw Dr. Higgins at the Womens Clinic in Garden City and I LOVE hat I can see her for my pregnancy and be in and out in a matter of 5-10 minutes!!!

March 29th, 2017