Dr. Kimberly West MD Patient Reviews

3.8

• Good
  • Bad

Happy Mommy of 4 Boys
I have lived in Garden City for over 17 years I had never heard of Dr West until baby #4 wish I would have on my 3 child . I loved the care that Dr West provided during my pregnancy she is upfront An very caring she ask lots of questions An gives good advice An lectures if you are not following her rules or taking care of yourself. Overall I was Very satisfied with Dr West an if we try for a girl I'd love to have Dr West again!!!

March 6th, 2017
Dr West delivered my 4 baby.This was the first time I had ever had any experience with her,she was a wonderful Dr an I highly recommend her if your having a baby. She's upfront she doesn't keep anything from you.. Over all I give her an A++++++

September 20th, 2016
Social Services
Dr. West has been my Doctor for more than 5 years and she is a great Doctor. She takes the time to ask if you have any questions, and makes sure to answer your questions thoroughly. She cares about her patients. I would not go to anyone else. Thank you Dr. West for your great care!!! God bless.

September 10th, 2011
Anti-marriage
I went to Dr. H with complaints about difficulties I was having with intimacy with my husband of many years. She just shrugged her shoulders and said "that's what happens when women get older." She did not ask any questions to get a better understanding of my situation. I felt like she honestly did not care about my over-all well-being, and my problems as a middle-aged, happily married woman who would like to continue having fullfilling sex with my husband. So I found a new doctor who provided helpful hints, like lubrication,and going on fun dates, which now seem like a no-brainers. I think Dr. Higgins still has a lot to learn.

September 8th, 2011
Quack
Doing harm, and continuing to do harm. Not all female OB-GYN's are what they seem.

September 6th, 2011
TRUSTWORTHY!!!
Don't believe all you read on the internet. I love this doctor and trust her with my life and my baby's life. She is honest and straight forward.

October 6th, 2010
I saw Dr. Higgins at the Womens Clinic in Garden City and I LOVE hat I can see her for my pregnancy and be in and out in a matter of 5-10 minutes!!!

March 28th, 2017