Get the facts about childhood asthma, including the causes, symptoms and complications related to this condition.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kimberly Hodge Spears
Dr. Kimberly Hodge Spears, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chattanooga, TN, with other offices in Atlanta, GA and Chattanooga, TN (and 2 other locations). She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Hodge Spears is affiliated with Children's Hospital at Erlanger, Northside Forsyth Hospital and Northside Hospital Atlanta, Northside Hospital Forsyth. She speaks English.
Dr. Kimberly Hodge Spears has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Kimberly Hodge Spears is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chattanooga, TN.
Dr. Karla Garcia
Chattanooga, TN 0 mi26
Dr. Jennifer Hamm
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Pediatrics
Chattanooga, TN 0 mi
Dr. David Fagin
Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics
Chattanooga, TN 0 mi35