A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Hodge-Spears:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Hodge-Spears is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Hodge-Spears, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hodge-Spears graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Hodge-Spears has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Northside Hospital
- Northside Hospital Atlanta, Northside Hospital Forsyth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly N Hodge-Spears MD is a female Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly N. Hodge-Spears practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Hodge-Spears has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kimberly Hodge-Spears practices Pediatrics near Chattanooga, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Austell, GA and Gardena, CA.
See Chattanooga Pediatricians.