A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Holmgreen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Holmgreen is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Holmgreen, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Holmgreen graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Holmgreen has 13 hospital affiliations:
- The Spine Hospital-South TX
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Rovansek Holmgreen MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly R. Holmgreen practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Holmgreen has 1 office location.
Dr. Kimberly Holmgreen practices Anesthesiology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Anesthesiologists.