A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Howerton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Howerton, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Howerton graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Howerton has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Humboldt General Hospital Inc
- Jackson-Madison County Gen Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Ann Howerton MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly A. Howerton practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Howerton has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kimberly Howerton practices Family Medicine near Jackson, TN.
See Jackson Primary Care Doctors.