A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Humann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Humann
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Humann Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Humann, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Humann graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Humann has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Mid-Columbia Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Anne Humann MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly A. Humann practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Humann has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kimberly Humann practices Psychiatry near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: The Dalles, OR and Hood River, OR.
See Portland Psychiatrists.