A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Hunt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Hunt is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Hunt, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hunt graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Hunt has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Indian Path Medical Center
- Holston Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Hunt MD is a female Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly Hunt practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Hunt has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kimberly Hunt practices Pediatrics near Kingsport, TN.
See Kingsport Pediatricians.