A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ayne Iafolla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ayne Iafolla, Neonatologist, Clinical Medical Geneticist, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ayne Iafolla, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.), Pediatrics, and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Iafolla graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Iafolla has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Adventist Hosp
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ayne Kimberly Iafolla MD is a female Medical Geneticist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Ayne K. Iafolla practice?
- Dr. Ayne Iafolla has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ayne Iafolla practices Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Rockville, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Takoma Park, MD and Cumberland, MD.
See Rockville Pediatricians and Rockville Geneticists.