Learn more about Dr. Ayne Iafolla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ayne Iafolla, Neonatologist, Clinical Medical Geneticist, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Iafolla
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Iafolla Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ayne Iafolla, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.), Pediatrics, and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Iafolla graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Iafolla has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
- Peninsula General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ayne Kimberly Iafolla MD is a female Medical Geneticist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Ayne K. Iafolla practice?
- Dr. Ayne Iafolla has 1 office location.
Dr. Ayne Iafolla practices Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Rockville, MD.
See Rockville Pediatricians and Rockville Geneticists.