A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Bennett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Bennett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bennett
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bennett graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Bennett has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Heart Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Jo Bennett DO is a female General Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly J. Bennett practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Bennett has 1 office location.
Dr. Kimberly Bennett practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa General Practitioners and Tulsa Internists.