A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Davies:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Davies is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Davies, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Davies graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Davies has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beverly Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Jan Davies MD is a female Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly J. Davies practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Davies has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kimberly Davies practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Pediatricians and Boston Oncologists.