A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Davies:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Davies, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Davies graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Davies has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beverly Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Davies accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 3 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans