A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly James is Excellent. Dr. James has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly James, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. James graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.More Education & Awards
Dr. James has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Samaritan Albany General Hospital
- St. Charles Medical Center - Bend
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. James accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly James:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kimberly L. James practice?
Dr. Kimberly James practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lebanon, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Bremerton, WA.
See Lebanon Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Kim James, Dr. Kimberlee James, Dr. Kimberley James