A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly James:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly James, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. James graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. James has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Samaritan Albany General Hospital
- Samaritan North Lincoln Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. James accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 17 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kimberly L. James practice?
Dr. Kimberly James practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Bremerton, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Lebanon, OR.
See Bremerton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.