A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Joseph:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Joseph is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Joseph
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Joseph Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Joseph, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Abdominal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Joseph graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Joseph has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John H Stroger Jr Hospital of Cook County
- Swedish Covenant Hospital
- John H. Stroger,Jr.,Hospital of Cook County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Teresa Joseph MD is a female Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly T. Joseph practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Joseph has 1 office location.
Dr. Kimberly Joseph practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Surgeons.