Dr. Kimberly Kaye MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 15th, 2016
Great Doctor
Dr. Kaye, treats you with respect. She takes time with you as a patient. She is a wonderful doctor. I have a rare blood disorder. I had been sick for a long time. She found it, and continues to be my dr. By the way,I have been with her since 2011. Her office staff is wonderful!!!

August 21st, 2015
Best Doctor I Have EVER Had!
I will never forget my first visit wifh Dr. Kim. She greeted me with a generous smile and genuine compassion and care. Her experience and expertise allowed her to diagnose me on my first visit! She loves her work and I will always be grateful to her for helping me to understand, as well as cope with my chronic illness. In a word, she's AWESOME!!

January 4th, 2015
Dr. Kim Kaye is amazing!
Dr Kaye is the only Dr that found out what was wrong with me after going to numerous Dr's that were guessing that it might this or that. They didn't know! First time I saw Dr. Kaye she found out exactly what was wrong with me on the first appointment! She is brilliant, compasdionate and spends time explaining everything to you and is never in a rush. She is the greatest! You're lucky if she is your Dr.!

July 3rd, 2014
Excellent Doc
Dr, Kim Kaye is a really wonderful person and intuitive, sharp doctor. The problem had been that nurse practitioners were used for follow up too often. And a few of them were woefully inadequate to the point of missing some very basic things. But that's changing. The doctor is doing more follow-up without the NPs. If you want to see an NP, I recommend seeing Dr. Alex Kaye's NPs. They are very competent! I would recommend Dr. Kimberly Kaye over many other internists in the area. She is worth the wait. And the wait for appt, openings are not near as long as they used to be. You will NOT find another doc who listens as intently and spends as much time with you on the first visit. as she does. Very rare! Go see her-- especially if you have something complex!

June 3rd, 2014
Very disappointed. She is NEVER on time and is a M-F 9-5 only doctor. Other times tells you to go to urgent care. Absolutely will not talk to patients on phone or email. Very hard to get appt. Seems more interested in collecting co-pays & insurance fees.

September 17th, 2013
Totally missed my daughter's thyroid level at 4.9 = HYPOTHYROIDISM then her staff took over 2 months for the referral to the Gynecologist "Dr. A" claiming that the other office must not have "lost it." Sounds like a violation to me, HIPPA RULES!!! If you value your health don't go here!

August 30th, 2013
No follow up
Great physician--horrible follow up by staff. Have waited for two days for a simple phone call back--no avail. Multiple messages to a live receptionist--no change. So off to the urgent care center I go.

April 29th, 2013
Great md- no access
Great md. Terrible medical assistant (9 mo degree). 6 month waiting list. Not worth it. Super md- too bad no f/u except from an unpleasant assistant. Used to have good reputation. Mass exodus from any one educated secondary to unprofessional med assistant. Really a shame.

May 30th, 2012
Simply put...Great Doctor
Spent more time with me on one visit than five visits at any other physician I have visited. Listens and answers questions. I am very impressed. And I am not easily impressed.

February 13th, 2012
D. Noles
Excellent Doctor, great staff...

June 23rd, 2011
Dedicated and Brilliant
Dr. Kaye is dedicated and thorough. She is a one of a kind doctor with a compassionate bedside manner. It was difficult to become a new patient due to a long waiting list, but once accepted she and her office have been very accommodating. She never seems distracted and always spends as much time with me as I need.

May 21st, 2011
She is great!
I disagree completely with the other reviews. She is an excellent doctor. She has an amazing bedside manner. The reason the wait times are so long is because of all the time she spends with her patients. On my last visit, she spent almost an hour with me explaining a serious diagnosis, including drawing diagrams and making sure I understood completely the treatment regimen she was prescribing. I have never had a doctor who cared that much.