inactive

Kimberly Kenton MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1

June 28th, 2016
Highly recommended
I went to Dr. Kenton for a second opinion on a complicated procedure I needed done. She was professional, thorough and willing to answer any and all of my questions. I am convinced that the approach and skills her team used help accelerate my healing and get me back to work 50% sooner than anticipated (which I wanted). The follow up care from her nursing staff was excellent. And pre-op scheduling and care was also excellent. Her fellows are also friendly, courteous and respectful, as well as knowledgeable.

November 2nd, 2015
Poor treatment
Her fellows took care of me for an "easy" hysterectomy. I ended up in the ER for emergency abdominal surgery 2 days later. Her fellows were very condescending to me, and Dr Kenton never checked on them to make sure they were treating me correctly or not. She did not see me before, during or after the hysterectomy. Who knows if she was even in town during it?