A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Kersten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Kersten is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kersten graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kersten has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lahey Clinic
- Anna Jaques Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kersten accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kimberly P. Kersten practice?
Dr. Kimberly Kersten practices Internal Medicine near Newburyport, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Amesbury, MA.
See Newburyport Internists.