A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Kesler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Kesler, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Kesler, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Kesler graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Kesler has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly M Kesler MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly M. Kesler practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Kesler has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kimberly Kesler practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Towson, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Owings Mills, MD and Nottingham, MD.
See Towson Obstetricians & Gynecologists.