A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Kesling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Kesling is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kesling
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kesling Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Kesling, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kesling graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Kesling has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Darnall Army Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Lynn Kesling MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly L. Kesling practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Kesling has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kimberly Kesling practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Killeen, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Temple, TX.
See Killeen Surgeons.