A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Kesling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Kesling is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kesling
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kesling Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Kesling, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kesling graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Kesling has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Darnall Army Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Lynn Kesling MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly L. Kesling practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Kesling has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kimberly Kesling practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Killeen, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Temple, TX.
See Killeen Orthopedic Surgeons.