A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Kinaka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Kinaka, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kinaka graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu.
Dr. Kinaka has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cambridge Health Alliance : Whidden
- Whidden Memorial Hospital-Oupt
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Harue Kinaka MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly H. Kinaka practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Kinaka has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kimberly Kinaka practices Internal Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Everett, MA.
See Los Angeles Internists.