A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Kjome:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Kjome is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Kjome, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kjome graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Kjome has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Intracare Medical Center Hospital
- Brackenridge Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Leigh Kjome MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly L. Kjome practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Kjome has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kimberly Kjome practices Psychiatry near Austin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Austin Psychiatrists.