Dr. Kimberly Kleiss Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Kimberly Kleiss?

Immature, unproffessional, and uneducated.

Posted on May 15th, 2016

I waited 7 months to see Dr. Kliess and I was severely disappointed. She was nice, byt that was it. I came to see her to treat endometriosis. Besides being absolutely clueless about my disease (and therefore dismissing my concerns entirely) her bedside manner was abhorrent. She admitted discomfort at viewing the female body and while she gave me a pelvic exam pinched her eyes closed like some adolenscent, not like a professional who values my care. I also desired a depo provera shot because I need it to suppress my menstruation to control my pain level which can force me into unconscioness ith its severity. It was not available on site and she sent me on a wild goosechase across the state that spanned 3 days. When I finally got my rx, the nursing staff kept leaving early but put me down for "not managing time well enough to schedule an appointment". I had to go into the office and threaten to self administer my own medication before someone decided to take the two minutes to give it to me. Worst experience of my life.

Posted on February 28th, 2016