Dr. Kimberly Kongkasuwan MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.7

August 8th, 2016
Amazing
She's delivered two of my kids and she scheduled to deliver my third one in few weeks. She is very caring and attentive. Extremely professional, detail oriented, and makes sure she's not missing anything. I She follows up and responds to email inquiry through portals. I am not sure how anyone can possibly give her a negative review.... My experience with all 3 pregnancies with her has been amazing.

April 16th, 2014
Knowledgeable and Caring
As long as I am in the state of VA I will continue to see her. I am not one of the most easiest patients but she handled me with care. She was extremely knowledgeable and made me feel comfortable about my surgery. She even came back to the hospital the next day just to check on me. She is the best!

March 10th, 2014
Amazing OBGYN
Dr. K is a wonderful doctor. We used her for our first child who unfortunately did not make it to full term and she handled it wonderfully. She cried with us and was there for the delivery. She even came in after her shift to say check on us and held my hand. Not to mention that she's told me I can make appts with her at any time just to talk as this is a very difficult experience to move past. She also checked on me regularly and before our tragic loss she called me at home to check in and give me updates on blood work or appts. She even upped my appts to earlier dates when she had concerns. She's a very caring and thoughtful doctor and I intend to use her as long as she is around my area. Oh and if you're looking for a sense of humor Dr K is he doctor for you. She cracks me up!

May 2nd, 2013
Best OBGYN
I was recommended to Dr. K 4 years ago when I was pregnant with my son, and have been her patient ever since. Having seen her more than a dozen times, I am very disappointed in the posts regarding Dr. K. The accusations of her being cold, overly cautious, and comments on her attire. I found her to be a little reserved when I first met her, which I guess could be misinterpreted for being cold. I have found her to be very attentive, warm, funny and knowledgable. I am not sure what her attire has to do with her ability to treat patients. Frankly, who cares what she wears...is anyone going to care about her attire when she is saving your life and/or child's in the delivery room? Doubtful. About a year ago I had a scare with breast cancer. She recommended doctors, called me at home, explained procedures, faught with my insurance company and even offered to hold my hand during the procedure when I jokingly requested her to come to the appointment. My experience with Dr. K has always been great. She is professional, courteous, informative and caring. I would recommend her to anyone.

March 11th, 2013
Overly Worried and Cold
She seemed cold and not that friendly. She immediately came in and started expressing concerned about my weight gain and that my blood pressure was too high. I told her that I was running late and was nervous and to let me relax for a little and check me again. I also let her know that I had been going overboard with eating for the few weeks before that. I knew that it was my fault that I had gained some weight pretty fast. She didn't care to listen to me at all. My urine sample came back fine and she still wanted me to do a 24 urine test and was making me very worried that I had Preeclampsia and she seemed extremely concerned about it. She ordered a sonogram for that next monday (not sure why..). I had plans to fly out that next week and she completely didn't want me to do it and said that I should cancel my plans. (I was only 29 weeks). After resting for 20 minutes, she took my blood pressure again and it was ok. Well, that next monday my sonogram went fine and I went in and saw a MIDWIFE (they are so much nicer). The midwife was super friendly and told me that all my tests came back fine and saw no reason why I couldn't fly out to see my family. So yea, she ordered all that crap and got me super worried for nothing.. I won't be seeing her again.

February 8th, 2013
Disgraceful
I arrived for my appointment early to fill out paperwork as it was my first time at this clinic. I almost turned and walked out after entering because I thought I was either in the wrong place or at a homeless shelter. Aside from the office being dirty, dank and disgusting, this "Dr." was a disgrace. After waiting for nearly an hour to get into the exam room, I waited another 20 minutes naked, in my little robe before I called out for someone to please help me! The Dr. said she would be in soon, she was just reading my paperwork...um, maybe you should go over that with the patient in the room!? When she finally came into the exam room she didn't even introduce herself or ask why I was there. (home prego test was positive) She opened by telling me my due date and that she was going to do a pap. Her attire was very unprofessional. She could have been a teenager who walked in from the street, no lab coat, name tag, just leggings under a ratty, torn jersy skirt topped with a torn up sweater 2 sizes too large. She spoke weird and after reading these other reviews, maybe she was drunk. I don't know, but I would NEVER see her again!

January 18th, 2013
Drunk doctor
Why is it many pts had same experience of her seeming drunk? She also appeared so at appt. this woman has issues and should concentrate on her job and if she can't quit practicing. And her attire was unprofessional and she seemed dirty, unkempt.

November 12th, 2012
Condescending and cold.

September 2nd, 2012
Dishonorable, shameless and in office while seemingly.intoxicated
I've never been treated in such an unprofessional manner; after my attempt to an introduction of the goal and objectives of my visit this incompetent person interrupted me several times. She refused any eye contact, addressed me by my first name while I explicitly made it clear my title was DR. besides the lack of etiquette, she didn't use gloves and when she dropped her instruments she picked it up and tried to use it on me. My condition had no correlation as to her asking me how many times I had sex a day, what I utilize to stimulate myself.. She seemed intoxicated and I left abruptly after she started to pay attention to her phone and txt messages coming in. Please consider to research your options for a respectful and competent physician. Considering nvestigating my options to file a complaint and seek others with similar experiences. My condition.and how it affects my family is not a matter to discard or of lesser urgency as your txt messages, nails or hangover effects Dr. K., shameless and dishonorable.

April 24th, 2012
Terrible
My first appt. was with her and she didnt look me in the eye once. she had her head on the counter like a high school girl, she almost looked like she had a hangover. not caring in the least. stay away!

March 13th, 2012