A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Koval:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Koval, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Koval graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Koval has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Anne Koval MD is a female Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly A. Koval practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Koval has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kimberly Koval practices Pediatrics near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, MI and Farmington Hills, MI.
See Chicago Pediatricians.