A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Kraus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Kraus is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Kraus, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kraus graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kraus has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest General Health Center
- Southwest General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Ann Kraus MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly A. Kraus practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Kraus has 5 office locations.
Dr. Kimberly Kraus practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Brunswick, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Strongsville, OH and Cleveland, OH.
See Brunswick Obstetricians & Gynecologists.