Dr. Kimberly Kraus Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Kimberly Kraus?

Never going here again

Posted on February 22nd, 2017

Office staff are HORRIBLE people. Dr Kraus is nice but refuses to get back to patients based off of what her HORRIBLE staff instructs her to do based off of their judgmental opinions of the patients. I will never visit this office or Dr again nor will I allow my daughter to go there. I will also instruct the referrals I've recently sent not to go either. I would never want people I care about to be treated badly.

A Doctor that actually listens to her patients.

Posted on December 23rd, 2015

I am very pleased with Dr. Kraus so far. She actually took the time to listen to me even though I forgot all my records from my previous doctor. Her medical assistant was very pleasant as well. She gave me some background information about Dr. Kraus and apologized if I had to wait too long. Very down to earth staff and just really made me feel comfortable.

Posted on July 7th, 2015

Great care, best ob. Great bedside manner.

Posted on May 13th, 2013

I would not recommend this doctor to any woman having a baby. She allowed a patient to delivered by another doctor in the practice, while she went on vacation. The patient ended up delivering 10lb 15 once baby, vaginally, while the baby almost didn't make it. Before delivery, the patient disclosed past medically history, and health concerns. Dr. Krouse did not seem to show any concern for the health and safety this patient. She did not take the proper health precautions to ensure that this patient was getting the best care, nor looking out for the safety of the mother and child. She has a social responsibility as a doctor, to ensure proper care of every one of her patients, not just her pocket book.

Posted on February 27th, 2012

Dr. Krause was very accomodating. She was a very compassionate and caring Doctor. I would recommend her to any female

Posted on October 26th, 2011

Avoid this physician at all costs

Decent First Impression

Posted on June 18th, 2010

I appreciated that new patient info. paperwork was sent to me via mail prior to my appointment (considering it was 5 pages). I had to wait a month to be seen, but since I had no major issues, it was okay. My appointment was on a Thursday at 4:30 pm and though I arrived early, I did not get seen until 5:00. My time is valuable too, and I hope this is not a regular occurrence - I don't appreciate being made to wait more than 15 minutes or so -- that is what appointment are for. Dr. Kraus is friendly, spent enough time with me to identify issues, listened to my concerns, was very gentle and made me feel at ease. The staff was friendly and informative. Overall I would say I am pleased.

All in All A Great Experience (Besides Waiting for the Appt.)

Posted on July 10th, 2009

This was my first visit with Dr. Kraus. I found her very pleasant and personable. There really wasn't much to discuss, the manner of Dr. Kraus explaining her diagnosis since it was an annual exam. She did welcome me into her practice. She was very gentle in performing her exams. The last person wasn't so gentle and in the area of medicine she is in, that is a bonus in rating her. I felt confident in her capabilities should something diagnosable come up and her treating whatever that would be. It was a longggg wait for the actual appointment. (3 months) But then on my leaving the receptionist informed to always try to make any kind of appointment for such as a yearly exam 3 months prior as their schedules operate on a 3 month system. Guess that's why I had 3 months to wait after calling and making the appointment. I can be critical of physicians who I entrust my care in and I felt Dr. Kraus met the mark of standards.

Posted on March 2nd, 2009

LOVE DR. Kraus.... HATE trying to get an appointment with her!!!

Posted on September 14th, 2017