A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Kylstra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Kylstra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kylstra
Tennis Elbow Patient Education Guide Learn all about symptoms and treatments for tennis elbow by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kylstra Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Kylstra, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Kylstra graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Kylstra has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- Wake Med Raleigh Campus
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Kylstra MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly Kylstra practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Kylstra has 1 office location.
Dr. Kimberly Kylstra practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Internists and Chapel Hill Pediatricians.