A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Kylstra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Kylstra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kylstra
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Kylstra, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Kylstra graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Kylstra has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- Wake Med Raleigh Campus
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Kylstra MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly Kylstra practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Kylstra has 1 office location.
Dr. Kimberly Kylstra practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Internists and Chapel Hill Pediatricians.